Tuesday 19 December 2017

Advent 2017 - Day Nineteen

The boys made sure they were up bright and early this morning to avoid any more mishaps with the opening of the Advent calendar.


Caleb is excited about getting to open the door again.


It doesn't take long to find door number nineteen.


He sits down with the little package with the boys looking on eagerly.


Well open it then.  Donny says.

I will...you made us wait yesterday.  Caleb replies.  I want to savour the moment as well!


Oh, little weapons.


This Pirate is building up quite the weapon store!  


He must be preparing for a battle perhaps?


I'm going to put them down here for now.  Caleb tells the boys.



Woe betide anyone who tries to invade the island!

2 comments:

  1. Well I guess the pirate feels safer now...
    I hope this will not give the boys strange ideas how to handle the baby invasion danger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't want to mess with that pirate!
    Steve

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.