Sunday 15 September 2019

Creative Week 19

Another productive week.


I made a couple of necklaces, one for Martha and one for a friend of hers.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Six little shawls - I can't show all of them yet, nor with them on the dolls,  so you'll have to take my word they look really cute on them.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Another pumpkin for Martha


A cardigan/shrug for Mini Kit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Two little dresses for my little Ari Dolls



Olive (I made her dress a while back) Rudy, and Skye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unfortunately I can's show a lot of what I have been working on this week, but I have finished:

Five Tee Shirts for Tiny Rag Dolls

One Cardigan for Tiny Rag Doll

One Short Sleeve Cardigan for Tiny Rag Doll

Four (sewn) Skirts for Tiny Rag Dolls

Four Wigs for Tiny Rag Dolls,

Four pairs on Undies for Tiny Rag Dolls

Tiny Cup and Saucer.

Cap Sleeve Dress for Tiny Rag Doll

(I will add photos of these at a later date to this blog post)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two new dresses for Martha:



This one is a pinafore and it has a couple of cute pockets. 


I made her a tiny bear to go in one of the pockets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quite a lot of the Tiny Doll knitting was done this weekend.  Some while we were up at my DIL's yesterday afternoon and the rest today while sitting out in the garden enjoying the fabulous weather.  

It has been a good productive week and I am pleased I have achieved the goals I set for myself.




1 comment:

  1. You have been very busy!

    Martha's wardrobe is growing. She is going to need additional closet space (laugh). I love the little necklaces.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.