Thursday 5 September 2019

Making Coathangers

In working on Martha's World, I am aiming to use what I have to hand rather than buying things. I thought we had some large paper clips, but unfortunately I only had a couple, so did have to buy some more, but managed to get a container of them for £1 from Sainsburys so figured that wasn't too much to spend.


Paperclips and tools to hand.


I bent the shorter part of the paperclip up.


I then bent the other long part up to make a triangle.


With some pliers I bent a hook and then clipped a bit off with the wire cutters 


A very simple coat hanger that does the job!




2 comments:

  1. Wow, the "coat hangers" are just perfect! I love the little photo on the table. That must be of Martha's family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those turned out really well.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.