Saturday 22 December 2018

Advent 2018 - Day Twenty Two


Maddison is getting another turn with the Calendar, she didn't want to decorate the tree this year, much preferring to see what is inside the calendar.


She finds the door numbered 22 and can't wait to see what is inside.


She sits and looks at the little scene after placing the little skis that she found behind the door.  I have a feeling that she will play with it most of the day.


The little Playmobil people will certainly be well equipped if it snows with a sled and skis!

3 comments:

  1. Quite a detailed little scene. I can see this providing a lot of enjoyment for the girls throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how they think up all the stuff for these scenes. They always seem nicely done. Next year I will get one for my great-nephew, he will be old enough to "get it."

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.