Monday 10 December 2018

Advent 2018 - Day Ten


Good morning Cora,

Morning, Maddison

It is my turn today, I have been looking forward to this for ages.
Well I hope you get something better than I did yesterday.

What was that?

Well, it looked like an uncooked bird of some sort, I'm guessing it was supposed to be a turkey!

Gross!


Well hopefully I will have better luck.


I hope so!

Oh, here is the door for today.


Cora opens the door.


Oh what do you have there Cora?


Looks like it might be a cat.


Oh it is too!


Isn't this sweet?


A little cat and its kitten.



Aw, that is lovely Cora.  Much better than what I got yesterday.


I think they can go over here for now.


Yes, beside the tree is a good place.


Cora chose this colour dress to wear for her Christmas photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.