Friday 4 October 2019

Five on Friday

Kiwi Sindy had a treat come through the post today. 


I have long admired this original Sindy outfit and finally succumbed to purchasing it for her.  Sometimes you just gotta!  



Clipper has been on at me to finish making the three TRDs who are a WIP.


So as I am currently not knitting after hurting my shoulder last night, I sat quietly this morning stitching while icing my shoulder.


I got this bundle of fabrics from the local charity shop during the week, which will be fun to make some little clothes with.


Lastly I found Peggy Sue giving Martha a hug today.  Don't they look sweet together?

2 comments:

  1. I love Sindy's new outfit. What a wonderful assortment of fabrics - that was truly a find! The pic of Peggy Sue and Martha is so sweet. They look like dear friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I love the last photo of the two friends hugging each other. That should be on a greeting card or a doll calendar.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.