Sunday 20 October 2019

Creative Week 24

My List for this week was:

Autumnal knit dress for Hazel  -  þ 

An Autumnal dress for Madeline -  þ 

I want to work on my TRD Journal, as this is way behind. -   þ 

Knit a pink top for one of the TRDs. -  þ 

Knit something for the Sasha/Gregor/Schoenhut dolls, if so inspired. -  þ 

I will try and stick to this list to start with, and then once I have achieved this, might deviate... we will see!


The little pink top for Fuchsia Fairweather was knitted.


Madeline got her new Autumnal dress.


Hazel got hers.


I knitted a cardigan and cap to fit Schoenut/Gregor boys.  Lewis as always makes a fabulous model.


I think I might make some blue socks with red stripes to go with this little set.


Peggy Sue got a 'LBD'.  I am going to make a few accessories this coming week to make it more 'Halloweenish'.  



Clipper got a bed cover and pillow


Hitty Madge made up her Recipe Card box she received in the Recipe Card Swap she took part in.


A little book was made


Miss Edie Brooks got a 'LBD'. 



An apron for Hitty Madge which she needed after we had made up the Recipe Card Box.


A wonderful selection of recipes now. 


A little book 


I made Clipper a new skirt to go with her her 'Mix n Match' wardrobe.


I have also managed to do quite a few pages in my Tiny Rag Doll Journal, so almost up to date now.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.