Sunday 13 October 2019

Creative Week 23

I've had a pretty good creative week.


I made Martha a chair as have had to put the crochet one on hold, plus I think it is going to be too small for her.


As long as she doesn't eat too many donuts she should keep fitting it!



Clipper chose some red wool so I could knit her a red top.




I also made her a red skirt with some trim to bring in the greens.






I finally got round to making the NZ girls their matching underwear!

A few more items for Clipper's 'Mix n Match' wardrobe:









I finished three more TRDs and they tried on their dresses.




This one told me her name immediately: Miss Edie Brooks, whom I have already introduced in a previous post.

I did some nature dying of fabrics which I have also written about in a previous post.

I've been making some 'matching' Autumnal dresses for my little dolls that aren't packed away.


Little Gem was the first to get one, so she changed out of the spring/summer dress she had on into this.


I made one for Mini AG Kit


The two girls together.


I then made one for Mini AG Julie.


Gigi (who I really want to rename)


and one for Patch.



Here are the girls together.

I also want to make one more for Madeline, who has been much neglected of late.


Martha also got one.

I didn't do any bigger doll knitting this week, despite my best intentions, as I just didn't feel inspired to.  Maybe this week I will.

I sewed three pairs of shoes, for the final three dolls that didn't have any.


I chose colours that I haven't made before.  The girl in the middle will get a pink Tee knitted to go with her shoes.


This afternoon I faffed around with a shelf, on my desk, as haven't had any dolls out on display for ages and miss seeing some. 


I've since put up some fairy lights around the shelf, to add a bit of 'twinkle' factor on dull days and nights.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This coming week I want to make an Autumnal knit dress for Hazel (my little wooden doll on the bottom shelf), and a dress for Madeline, who is currently sitting in my bedroom.

I want to work on my TRD Journal, as this is way behind.

Knit a pink top for one of the TRDs.

Knit something for the Sasha/Gregor/Schoenhut dolls, if so inspired.

I will try and stick to this list to start with, and then once I have achieved this, might deviate... we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.