Friday 25 October 2019

Dennis the Man



Well it seems Dennis it is....I am not sure where this name came from, but that is the name that seems to keep coming into my head when I either look at him or try to think of other names for this Action Man.  I came up with quite a few other names as well!  


I knitted him another sweater last night, from a vintage pattern of mine that originally sold for 8 pence!  I changed the back slightly so it had a placket opening which seemed preferable to what the pattern was suggesting which didn't quite make sense.  I'm pleased with the way this knitted up. 

I love it when I find a doll in a Charity Shop for a mere £1.50. Not only do I not feel guilty about 'spending money on a doll'  I think in some ways they are more fun...you 'rescue' them, clean them up and dress them, wholly more satisfying than getting a doll that is already 'A Okay'.  Not that there is anything wrong in getting one like that.  



1 comment:

  1. Another lovely sweater, though I don't suppose Action Man would really appreciate being called 'lovely' - LOL. I have a feeling that if Sindy ever meets him, Paul will be left in the dust!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.