Saturday 27 March 2021

Some More Dressmaking for Rose


I caught Rose just as she was about to eat her sandwich... she is wearing the new t shirt I have made her.


I'm reasonably pleased with how it turned out, although the fabric was a bit too thin for my liking, but I am using what I have to hand.


I also made her some leggings...


...which are a nice fit. 



Next I made her a skirt.


Front view.


Back view.




I'm really enjoying making things for her.


So pretty.

Next I made her a hoodie...but realised I didn't have any open ended zips apart from one short dark green one.  The hoodie is in turquoise, and the zipper wasn't long enough, so that has been put aside for now until I can get a zipper for it.  Fortunately I did have some dark green fleece so I made a shorter green hoodie so I could use the green zipper I had.


This will keep her nice and warm.




On a whole pretty pleased with how it turned out, although would make the sleeves shorter next time. 

 

1 comment:

  1. The clothes you made look fantastic. The fit is spot on. Long sleeves on hoodies are what the kids here are wearing, so I wouldn’t change the length.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.