Wednesday 3 March 2021

Bright Orange Hair!

A second Paola Reina doll has joined the Rose Cottage Friends.


She came in plastic package with little shorts and t shirt.


Here she is just let free.


Plastic hair band removed - she has really lovely soft hair.


I knitted a little dress last night with some of the left over sock yarn from the last pair of socks I made.  I was pretty sure the greens would go well with her bright orange hair and I am pleased with the look, although I have in mind to make her a steam-punk type outfit.  Not that I really have any idea how to go about this, but that is my thoughts at the moment, so we will see.


I think she has the same face mold as Oona Faith, I will have to take  a photo of them together at some stage, but I was so excited that she arrived this morning, I wanted to write a short blog post welcoming her straight away.  I've called her Orla Hope

Edited to add photo with Oona Faith.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.