I have actually managed to get some sewing done! My productivity is a little slow at the moment.
This Daisy Kingdom panel has been sitting in my stash for a while, so I decided yesterday that I would make it. It looked simple enough but the instructions weren't the easiest to understand as it turns out! But in the end, I am happy with the result.
It looks really sweet on Pansy and the fit is perfect.
Other makes so far this month include:
A beret to match this cardigan. (I actually made two of these berets as one was for an order)
This little set is now in my Etsy Shop, MurielMakes
I made a dress for Tui which was shown in an earlier post.
I knitted a jacket for Lewis...especially as it was so cold when he first arrived.
Little Madeline didn't go neglected... after a couple of failed attempts (my sewing machine and I were not on speaking terms for a while!) I made this dress.
Lastly I knitted this pale green dress for her.
I have another jacket for Lewis 'on the needles'. Currently working on the sleeves so it is nearly finished.