Saturday 22 April 2017

Mellow Yellow Threesome

Three more girls dressed in yellow, although Cora's dress in the middle looks white in these photos.


Three pretty maids.


Cora


Beautiful yellow eyed girl


Sasha


Do you have to?  Sasha looks a bit put out by the photo taken.


I think this gorgeous girl will be one who will be looking for a new home sadly.  


This girl will be staying.

I think these are pretty much all the yellow dresses the girls have in their 'wardrobe'.  What colour next I wonder?  

This week, before the Sailor comes home, I am hoping to get ALL the dolls out to see who makes it onto the 'life-raft' and who doesn't.  I am not very good with parting with things, but needs must if I want to make progress.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.