Monday 22 February 2021

My Doll Room


My 'Doll Room' is quite a small space and at the moment they have to share the space with the 'library' as well.  Hopefully by the end of the year, the library may have moved and I have more space...or the doll room may have moved?


It is hard to get decent photos in this space as it is not very wide and I have to use a flash, especially at this time of year when it is so dark.  But at the same time at least they are protected against sunlight.  I have quite an eclectic mix of dolls, most of which are vintage or antique, including my childhood doll Linda.



This shelf is in my room.   The middle doll was given to me from my friend Sharlyn last year just before Christmas.  I still haven't named her yet...oops!  She is wearing a dress I bought a few years ago which I love.  I actually have the pattern for this dress, so I must knit another at some time.  Chrissa on the left and Lindsey on the right are wearing clothing I have knitted.

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda, thank you for your lovely comment. No the biggest isn't my childhood doll, but the next biggest, who I didn't realise has her blonde hair covering her pretty face. She is dressed in a raggedy ann dress. Her name is Linda :) If you put Linda in the search she should come up if you want to see better photos of her.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.