Saturday 9 November 2019

A Room Box

During the week I found a 'new' wooden box in a local charity shop for £1.49   These types of boxes are usually quite pricey for what they are.  I've wanted something similar for ages, so when I saw this I thought it would work well for the project I have in mind. 


Some of the TRDs tried it out for size this afternoon.

The little holes at the side I will turn into 'windows' and make up some scenery type pictures to go in them.  


Petunia has suggested to Clipper that they go shopping for some items needed in the recipes...I think she must be hungry!  Amelia is simply relaxing.


Rose is happy to see the possibilities this little room box holds.



2 comments:

  1. Wow, Lorraine, this is so cool! What a perfect size, and you already have such neat things to furnish it with!

    warmly,

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little room!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.