Sunday 10 November 2019

Creative Week 27

Most of my week has been taken up with my  A is for.... project which I have already shown so far... but I have also made: 


A little hen 


a black cat




Started a horse...I have since done some more work on this but haven't photographed it yet.


Knitted a squirrel dishcloth


Knitted several tiny cardigans (test knitting a pattern for a friend)



This is one of the cardigans I made - matching NZ Rose's dress.


Fuchsia Fairweather also got a cardigan.


Amelia models one of the cardigans.


Hitty Morag shows off the quilt I made her from the Winter Quilt Swap Squares I took part in.



Amelia how she looks as off last night with her new jacket.

I've also done some more work in my TRD Journal/Scrapbook.


I don't think this coming week is going to be so productive as we have a lot on, but we will see.  



3 comments:

  1. What a wonderfully productive week. Everything you made looks fabulously nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, you have gotten a ton of work done. How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful workmanship! I love everything you made. I would definitely wear Amelia's jacket in my size.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.