Monday 27 August 2018

A Puppet Show

On the Schoenhut Cafe we are having a little August photo competition...it can be summer themed, or winter depending on what part of the hemisphere you live!  I wanted to do a summer theme, but August hasn't quite been as conducive as I had hoped weather wise, but today I managed to take a few photos of the Schoenhut children watching a puppet show. 


Peggy Sue presents a puppet show for the children


She tells the story....


They all watch intently


completely enthralled by the show.


Rebekah Grace gasps with excitment


A great way to enjoy a bank holiday Monday afternoon.

4 comments:

  1. Ah, so that's what Henry was hard at work making! It turned out great. I like the fabric you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant - I wonder what the puppet story was all about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see a frog, so I would bet Rory was involved in the production.

      Delete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.