Thursday 13 June 2019

For Sale: Rare Red Head Sharp Nose Gotz Boy

SOLD 

It is with great reluctance that I offer up for sale my lovely 'Spencer', my rare sharp nosed red headed Gotz boy.  With our little Percy's ongoing Chemotherapy treatment and costs, needs must.

I have had this lovely boy since 2015, and he has pretty much been in a glass fronted cabinet ever since, apart from the odd photo at Christmas when opening the Advent Calendar, and his initial portrait photos.   I bought him from Shelly for £1400, and would like this for him (preferably as a Family/Friends Paypal payment - feel free to ask other Sasha collectors about my honesty and other sales) plus postage:  Below were his photos (with permission from Shelly)  and description:





60s Gotz Rare Redhead Sharpnose boy . This cute little lad is the first Redhead boy I have ever seen or heard of . He is in gently played with condition and has been restrung so can pose nicely . He has soft and silky nicely styled hair with the shorter cut back seen on the earlier boys . His face paint is vibrant and his lips intact . His outfit is all original and in good order .  




Below are my photos that I took upon his arrival.













6 comments:

  1. What a handsome guy. Good luck with your sale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dorothy. He is rare, so will depend on the right person coming along. Will be sad to see him go, he is so lovely.

      Delete
  2. A MOST GORGEOUS DESIGN TO HIM ! WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST WITH PERCY !
    ~Judanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. A MOST GORGEOUS DESIGN TO HIM ! BEST WISHES FOR PERCY !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you take payments?

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.