Sunday 12 November 2017

FOR SALE - 1966/67 NP Sasha

Selling my stunning Frido NP Sasha - photos below:  SOLD


Sarah is looking for a new home!


She will come wearing her original outfit - once sorted out (NOT the green dress as shown above)  I will add photos to this post.  Her original outfit consists of brown cord dress, brown cord panties, singlet, brown shoes and socks.


Her stringing is slightly loose, especially in the legs but she can still hold a pose.


Stunning eyes possibly painted, I believe, by Sara Doggart


Full centre part


The top of her head is a bit sparce in places, but I don't think this detracts from her beauty, just showing so that you know what you would be getting.


I am not sure if she has had her hair trimmed or if these side bits would have been like this from original - they are the same on both sides.


Please feel free to ask questions, or more photos.

Looking for offers in the region of £2500 plus postage.  

(Will only send fully insured to protect both me and the purchaser)

Would prefer 'friends/family' payment if possible please.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.