Wednesday 22 January 2020

What Shall I Wear Today?


Peggy Sue is wondering what to wear today.


She doesn't want to wear her grey dress.


I think she must have decided on the blue one...she has taken off her nightie and is putting on her underclothes.


Yes, it does look like she decided on her blue dress.


She is so tidy!  Folding up her nightie and putting it away neatly.


Shoes and socks.


Second shoe.


Now what?


Looking pretty.


A bag, and a check of the hair.


Looks like she is ready to go out somewhere!

6 comments:

  1. Peggy Sue has a lovely wardrobe and her clothes are beautiful. I like the fact that they have an "old fashioned" feel to them, especially her underwear. Reading the story made me quite nostalgic for my childhood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nita for your lovely sweet comment. I try to make Peggy Sue's clothes have an 'old fashioned' feel to them as you say, although she does have a few more modern things as well. Glad you enjoyed the story.

      Delete
  2. she's so neat! I love her robe. Wonder what plans she has for the day....she didn't tell you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Gregoropolis boys could really take a tip from your organizational skills, Peggy Sue. Sadly I'm afraid they take after their dad in that department :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat and tidy girl. I think she is ready for an adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peggy Sue is such a dear. I love her trunk. I may have to start looking for one...

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.