Saturday 28 March 2020

Sewing on Saturday & Gail Wilson Kit Set - Part Three

Today I made the little outfit that I got given for my birthday for my Sasha baby Natalie that I found in the charity shop just before Christmas last year.


I'm really pleased with how it made up.


This is an original Sasha Cloth Kit sewing set.


Natalie seems pleased with the outfit as well.

I also worked on the body for my Gail Wilson Kit set doll.


It was quite difficult, but I finally got it made.


I will work on her clothes tomorrow.


3 comments:

  1. Natalie is a sweet baby. Her outfit is darling.

    I am excited to see what ensemble you will create for your Gail Wilson doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Natalia's outfit in the same batch the Baby Bear set came from. However, the sewing leaves something to be desired - I think it was made by a child, which is what it was designed for - and I will re-sew it one of these days. I am very jealous of your sunshine and flowers! It is still sort of winter here....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't seen the outfit you sent as my husband forgot to pack it when he came down to visit at the beginning of March and now he isn't allowed to come due to the lockdown, so it will be a long time yet! Still it will be something to look forward to.

      The weather here has been pretty incredible lately.

      Delete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.