Sunday 21 June 2020

Sunday Summary

Well some of the news is that I started a new Sasha blog - a fresh approach which I am quite excited about.



I've re-vamped my old Etsy Shop and launched the opening this afternoon for the sale of my bears.  The shop 'Kiwi Wight Creations' has the first of my Kiwi Wight Bears listed.  It is still a work in progress.

I have listed my new Sasha summer dresses with little cardigans on my new Sasha blog 'Sasha Haven'   I also listed some Gregor clothing.

During the week I had a new arrival...


It took about a month to arrive, but I was expecting it to take a while.


Ooh I love unwrapping new packages.


A fox!


I've been wanting a Philomena Kloss Bear for a while, and in the end decided on a fox as that is something I am not likely to make myself


Howard welcomes him.


Meet Frank Fox.


His tail sticks out the back of his trousers.



I took him out exploring



He helped leave a painted rock.


My brown bear now has a name - Bramble Brown Bear.


I took a couple of new photos.



He helped me make some Gooseberry Jam.


Enjoyed a walk.

Best of all he is a really good cuddler!


Howard helped me leave a rock during the week, which was gone a couple of days later when I next walked that way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.