Monday 8 June 2020

Brown Bear

I made a new teddy bear last week.  He is still patiently waiting on a name but has already been out on a couple of outings with me.  He might not be as 'flash' or 'pretty' as some of my others, but he sure is cuddly!  I am looking forward to when I can actually go out and chose fabrics in person and not have to try and guess how accurate the colour is when buying on line, or making do with what I have to hand.  He turned out a lot darker than I had wanted, but I had no choice, so he can be a little difficult to photograph.  However, I really like him and at the end of the day that is the most important thing.  He is definitely a keeper, and I made him for myself, unlike most of the others that will eventually be going in my Etsy Shop.


So introducing.... Brown Bear


His body is un-jointed, and that is how I wanted him. 


Here his nose is a bit crooked so I took it off and sewed it back on.



I took him for a walk the day he was finished.


He has found a zip up sleeveless jacket I made a while ago to wear.


He came with me for a bike ride.


He travelled in style in the basket and couldn't understand what the all the fuss was about....he said it wasn't hard work cycling at all!  Easy for him to say he wasn't trying to push the pedals round on the incline.


Another day he came for another walk.


He found a hedgehog on a post.


Explored an old building



Discovered a very old fireplace in the old ruined building and wondered about who might have lived there.



Enjoyed a walk along the board walk.



Delighted to see we have some peas growing and can't wait to taste them!


1 comment:

  1. He is adorable! Looks like he is very cuddly and sweet. He looks like he had a lot of fun on his bike ride. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.