Sunday 10 December 2023

Advent 2023 - Day Ten


Day Ten sees this little re-rooted baby come to open the Calendar


She was a little brunette who I originally bought for my baby grand daughter, but she arrived with such badly falling hair I ended up getting another sweet baby for her, and got this one re-rooted.


She is a sweet little girl.


She has learnt to pull her self up and stand so is looking hard for day ten.


I think she found it.


She pulls out the little packages.


Oh, looks like she has some little stickers and containers to put them on.


All made up.


Eggs and baking ingredients.


She looks pretty pleased.


She puts them on the work surface.


I think Father Christmas approves too.


Very good.


Can you pick me up now please?


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.