Friday 29 January 2021

Introducing Neil

A couple of pictures of Neil, (named after my piano accompanist and friend who I heard had sadly passed away) my little Käthe Kruse Däumlinchen boy I got myself just before Christmas. I used to have three others of these type of dolls, but sold them a few years ago, wish I hadn't now as he could do with a little friend, and they are so hard to find over here. I don't think I realised just how flexible and poseable they were before.  



He is enjoying playing with a little wooden farm animal set.


He is a real sweet little boy.  I'd like to make some more clothes for him, so if anyone knows of any good patterns for these little dolls please let me know.




1 comment:

  1. He's a cutie!
    Däumlinchen are quite frequently found on German Ebay. The vexing thing is so many German Käthe Kruse collectors don't accept PayPal....

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.