Friday 2 October 2020

Is it Morning Already?


Aw...Peggy Sue yawns, Is it morning already?    

It certainly is.  Little Owen tells her.


I suppose I better get dressed then.  Peggy Sue says as she looks at what she got out last night to wear this morning.


Hmmm...I'm not really sure I want to accept Autumn is already upon us. I don't know if I want to wear this... Peggy Sue thinks to herself.  But it does feel like it is.


She gets dressed and Little Owen ties up the waist ribbon for her.


There you go Peggy Sue, all tied.  Little Owen tells her.


Peggy Sue puts on her shoes.


You look very autumnal Peggy Sue.  Little Owen says.

But I don't want it to be Autumn already.  Peggy Sue replies.


Peggy Sue makes her bed.


and places her little cushion 'just so'.  


I wonder who that is at the door?  Peggy Sue hears a noise at the door.


It is her little sister wanting to know if she wants to play with her.


The girls sit down and play with the little wooden dolls.


Do you know it will be nearly Christmas?  Norma Jean asks her.


Oh no please!  Don't talk about Christmas yet!  Peggy Sue exclaims in horror.  It is far too soon for that.



 

1 comment:

  1. Little Owen is so helpful. I love Autumn but I must admit 2 days of rain is a bit miserable, so hopefully the weather will brighten up enough for Peggy Sue to go outdoors in her autumnal dress. As for Christmas, I've been listening to Normal Jean and have already starting thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.