Monday 13 April 2020

Gregor - Henry!

I've decided I am going to alternate a week of girls, then a week of boys...and so on.

So starting this week off, it has to be Henry of course, who will be well known to most (if not all?) who visit my blog.


He was pleased to get a new pair of shorts today which he deemed perfect for wearing when you live by the sea.  He has been watching a Condor Ferry going past this afternoon.




I caught him just before he headed off to what he now calls 'his' rock to watch.


My lovely Henry.



3 comments:

  1. Hello Henry, Pete Dakota is quite envious of your weather--Gregoropolis received 2-3 inches of snow yesterday! It's starting to melt off, but not what we were hoping for in April. >sigh< Enjoy your exploring and ship watching! Pete Dakota and Daddy John

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect way to spend the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have missed seeing Henry. He looks so handsome in his outfit. How wonderful to have the sea as a neighbor.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.