Friday 4 December 2020

Getting Festive

 The Rose Cottage Friends are starting to feel a little festive...



Lindsey has donned a pretty knitted Christmas dress


She is joined by Everlee Rose and Sophia who are admiring some of the toys.


This shelf will gradually evolve over the next few weeks.


Peggy Sue has put on one of her favourite dresses of the season.


Hazel wants to start decorating her little tree.



Martha, Eva and Nancy have changed into Christmas clothes.



(This so called 'New UN-improved layout, means that the photos load on the opposite order to how you want them...took me several goes to get them in the right order...now I know that they load back to front it should make it a little easier....BUT WHY do they do this??)  


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad they're starting to get into the spirit of the season (though sorry you had problems with the editing interface - I switched to html to re-order the photos, but I'm used to html editing). My latest blog posts are more craft than doll but will get back to doll soon.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.