Monday 6 April 2020

Monday Yellow and Blues.



Daisy Spring enjoyed some time out in the garden today.  


She also spent some time with me on my favourite seat while I sat and read while having a cuppa.


Bellamy's wanderings weren't so solitary today...but he was in our garden so that was okay.


Howard said if you have a view of the sea, then you HAVE to have nautical trousers...


So of course I obliged.


Hmmm...what are these creatures he wonders?!

Bailey and Felix enjoyed some time out on the grass overseen by Howard.

2 comments:

  1. Howard's pants sure are spiffy. I am glad that Bellamy and Daisy got to spend some time together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I had fun making them for him. Yes it was nice they got to spend some time together.

      Delete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.