A busy creative April.
Three dresses, one for Madeline, and two for Wren.
11 pairs of shorts for Gregor (two of which are for Henry, the rest will be going in my Etsy Shop when it reopens. When that will be I don't know, it will be when it is safe to go to the Post Office, at present I am not allowed to as per my letter from the NHS, I can't go to any shops)
Four reversible waistcoats (again two for Henry)
One pair of shorts for Howard Bear.
16 Tiny Rag Dolls and numerous dresses, pantaloons and aprons for them. (Some of these will be going in my Etsy Shop when it re-opens)
Only 15 dolls here as one went to her new home, my neighbour, just after I made her.
One guinea pig
Timothy (in the middle) is the only one with a name yet. The floral bear was made with a tea towel I had been keeping for 'something special' and is made from a pattern I used to use when I made soft toys to sell in my Dad's shop when I used to live in NZ. I didn't have any fur fabric to make him with fur so thought it would be fun to try something different and was pleased with how he came out, especially as it has been over 25 years since I have used this pattern!
I especially love this little bear I finished today. He has a certain air of innocence about him.
Next month I'd like to finish my Hitty I am carving...she has been sitting on my desk patiently waiting for me to finish her...
I also need to make the dress for Caroline, my Gail Wilson doll I made.