Sunday 29 March 2020

Bellamy's Solitary Weekend Wanderings and Gail Wilson Kit Set - Part Four

Yesterday Bellamy's wanderings only took him as far as into the garden...


He inspected the new growth in the glass house and was pleased to see the seedlings sprouting.


He admired a primrose in the lawn.  Most of them are yellow, but this one is pink.

Today he went for a long early morning walk.


There are various spots along the coastal path that have signs like this...where erosion has washed away the path.  Fortunately most have alternative ways to walk.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I worked on the underwear for my little doll today.


She is pleased to have something to protect her modesty.


I have named her Caroline, after my friend Caro, who sadly died a few years ago.  Her friend kindly sent me this kit amongst others that Caro had bought but never got round to making.

I have an outfit to make her next.

1 comment:

  1. Bellamy is clearly enjoying his walks.

    Caroline looks very pretty in her underthings. I can't wait to see her new outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.