Saturday 15 February 2020

A Different Perspective



Sometimes taking a fresh approach, or viewing something a little differently is all it takes....I've been trying to sell this course doll for months to help raise funds for Percy's chemo treatment and he hasn't sold. 


Today I decided to put him in something quite different - a dress!  Viola, a new doll is born!  I think she looks lovely in this, it seems to suit her colouring.  I will try and find some little hair clips and see what they look like as well.



I might have to keep her! Oh and come up with a new name!  I think I might call her Jennifer.  

 I'll have to choose one of my other Course Sasha dolls to sell instead now!


6 comments:

  1. Wow, she looks very cute as a girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think she suits being a girl. :)

      Delete
  2. Hello. What a world of difference you've made in this doll. I would keep her, too. She is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. She looks even cuter with a little red cardigan on! I'm pleased with her transformation.

      Delete
  3. I think Jennifer has decided to stay with you. I like her pretty dress.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.