Friday 31 January 2020

Monthly Check In - January 2020


I used to belong to a Companion Doll group which was always fun as we had some great discussions and also used to have monthly prompts should we need to be so inspired.  I thought it might be interesting to retrieve these prompts and fill one in at the end of each month this year as a kind of 'accountability' check list.

January  Check In

Anyone new arrive or leave home?   I have sold three dolls, one horse and some dolls house furniture this month.  One surprise new arrival today (31st January),  an unexpected gift from a friend.  


Who wore it well this month and what was it?  Peggy Sue in her new blue elephant dress.


Who captured your heart this month?:  Peggy Sue and of course Henry.  It has been fun to focus solely on them this month.

Who got into trouble and why? No one.

Who was loved just because? Peggy Sue who gave me some much needed comfort when needed.

What happened this month in your dolly world to make you smile? Peggy Sue, Henry and Romeo Jr playing with the new flush toilet!

What is coming up, or on your wish list or something you long for?:   I don’t have anything as such on my wish list, apart from to get my dolls set up in their new home and have some of their props and accessories out so I can actually use them and be inspired.  My aim for February will be organisation!  I'd also like to get my carved Hitty finished in February.  I had hoped to finish her this month but just haven't had the time to even think about it.

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea. I will have to ask myself these questions.

    Did you decide what your "20" thing would be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is going to be to get the 'others' down to a group of twenty.

      I still want to visit 20 places with Henry.

      Delete
    2. Oh, I think Henry would really love that!

      Delete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.