Saturday 7 December 2019

The Dolls' Advent Calendar Challenge - Day Seven


Using an older photo as this doll is currently packed away in a box... Muriel Singer is a tiny antique China Head doll.  I started a story project with her back in 2013, but never really finished it, and I have since sold the dolls house that was used in it, so she was living in a cabinet with my Nancy Ann dolls who have also been packed away.  Hopefully in the New Year, she might make an appearance again, and who knows, maybe I will resurrect her story?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, yes, do bring back her story. I would love to hear about her adventures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I may do in the New Year....I might transfer her back story to this blog to start it off...

      Delete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.