Wednesday 4 December 2019

The Dolls' Advent Calendar Challenge - Day Four

Day Four:  Wren


Wren is the first Makie I designed and has been quite a source of inspiration.  She helped inspire my Scooby Doo gang due to her resemblance to Velma when dressed appropriately.

She has done a series of 'Wandering with Wren' although not of late.  She has been to the USA with me as well as New Zealand and other places within the UK.

She is always out near, whether on a shelf, my desk or otherwise.

I made her her dress, but although it has a winter theme, I don't think is particularly Christmas so will probably make her a more Christmas themed dress.



She was seen later in the day in deep conversation with Hazel.


1 comment:

  1. What a sweet doll. I like her dress.

    I am peeking at the dolls on the shelves. They are so well behaved (chuckle).

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.