Friday 6 December 2019

Advent 2019 - Day Six


Henry has joined Albert and Lewis in the opening of the Advent Calendar today with Sophia watching on...


Now where is number six?  The boys wonder.


Oh, look number six is a big door!  Albert says as he opens it.


Albert opens the door slowly...


...savouring the anticipation as he spies what is inside.


Oh goodie, I've got Father Christmas! He tells Henry and Lewis as they look on.


Aren't I lucky?!


Father Christmas got lots of different little items.


First I will need to put his hat on.  Albert says.


Oh yes do....Henry tells him.


Ta da!  Hat on, quill in hand and list in the other.  Albert says as he shows them.


I think I'll put him down here.  He says.


I bet he is writing the 'Naughty or Nice' list, Lewis says.  


The workshop is getting busier.

4 comments:

  1. This is such a fun activity. I feel like I am there with the children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Christmas scene is really filling up nicely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. I love how these little scenes fill up.

      Delete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.