Wednesday 4 December 2019

Advent 2019 - Day Four


It's your turn today Sophia.  Peggy Sue says.  Look I think it is up there. 


Oh yes, the top corner.  Sophia says as she sees the BIG door for today.


Golly I wonder what will be in here?  She says as she reaches up to open it.


Oh, now what is this?


The girls look at the bits that Sophia pulled out of the little cupboard behind door number four.

I think it is a table.  Peggy Sue says.


Look, it is a table!  


This looks like it will be useful for making things on.  Sophia suggests.


It is like a work table.


A couple of the little ones try it out for size and declare it perfect for them.


We will have to find them some things to make now.  Sophia says.

Indeed.  Peggy Sue agrees.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is fun! I think my dolls are going to want an Advent calendar for next year.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.