Tuesday 5 November 2019

Tiny Rag Doll Journal.

It has been one of those very dreary, cold and wet days, with grey 'heavy' sky.  Not a day to help motivation.  However, I did work on my Tiny Rag Doll Journal.  I am not trying to decide whether to do a separate journal for Clipper, or to include her in this one.  I don't have many pages left in it, so thinking perhaps I should leave it  for any other TRDs I might make this year... if I do!  


I worked on the cover.


This page I actually did last week, but I have included a picture of their matching underwear on the following page.


These two pages were worked on today as well as several others which I haven't photographed.

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of your journal. How do you decide what color ink to use for your writing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, I think it is a bit random how I decide which colour ink to use for the writing! It is fun to keep a written note of what I have done as well as an online version.

      Delete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.