Wednesday 6 November 2019

A New Project.

A new TRD in the making.  


I haven't felt like making one for a while, but today that feeling has gone and I have started a new girl with striped stockings.  I wanted to make a TRD with stripes on her legs for ages.  My last was a Raggedy Anne look alike that I made back in 2016 and she can be seen by clicking HERE


Subtle stripes, not too dark.  I was going to do red, but decided to go for a pale green in the end. I am hoping this will go with more colours.  I may still make one at some stage with red stripes, I am undecided.


Planning her out in my TRD Journal.

While I was doing this, Clipper took Petunia out in the garden as it was such a lovely day...


Petunia was excited to find a flower in bud that was the exact same colour as her top, shawl and patterning in her skirt.  She is looking forward to it coming out in bloom properly.


2 comments:

  1. What fun Petunia and Clipper are having. Will their new friend be joining them or will she be traveling somewhere on an adventure?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure their new friend will be joining them at some stage. They are a very sociable lot...although some do tend to stick to themselves.

      Delete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.