Tuesday 1 October 2019

Happy 1st October!

October is here, and normally I'd be starting to dress the dolls in Autumnal & Halloween type outfits.  Unfortunately nearly all my dolls - certainly the Sasha, Gregor and Schoenhut - are packed away in boxes due to our son and daughter in law probably moving in with us later on in the year, so having to make some space for them.  Not an easy task by any means!  So what to do for this season is now the question, with very little display space  to set anything up, or even be able to take decent photographs.  This has been partly the reason for my focus on the Tiny Rag Dolls for the last few months.  

I did make a bit of time today though to change the few larger dolls I have out.

Sienna wanted to take her dog for a walk, so found something a bit more Autumnal to wear.



She managed to get back just before the thunder and rain started.



Earlier in the day Peggy Sue and Everlee Rose were seen outside returning from a little walk around the garden.  They have also both changed into something with more seasonal colouring.



Kiwi Sindy and Sindy Capers have pulled out their boots and knitwear.


Wren thinks her dress is just fine, so she has added this fun cardigan jacket to add warmth as needed.


Clipper did a little exploring.  She likes greens very much it turns out.


4 comments:

  1. Sienna looks adorable. I guess one must walk the dog even in the rain (laugh).

    The girls are all giving a nod to Fall in their festive outfits.

    Clipper looks well in green. I like green also. For where did she get her name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, dogs need walking even in the rain, although one of ours is very reluctant to, so we try to get out between showers.

      I'll do a post about how Clipper got her name :)

      Delete
    2. Oh great! I love to learn about names.

      I see I made a typo in my earlier comment. I should have written "from where." I still carry around my 8th grade English teacher in my head (chuckle).

      I name all of my dolls. Sometimes though I forget what I have named them. When I ask them, "uh, what is your name?"they just roll their eyes (laugh).

      Delete
  2. All of your dolls have a great mom, to dress them up so nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.