Monday 22 July 2019

Very ill.

No posts for a while.  I've been very unwell with excruciating pain in my stomach, back and ribs and ended up in A & E last week, with bloods showing very high inflammation and infection levels, plus abnormal ECG (hopefully just a side effect of the pain I was in)  Seems I probably have a severe case of gastritis and a possible ulcer.  High doses of two antibiotics and other meds are required, and now I have nausea and other side effects from these to add to the list - so yup feeling pretty terrible.

6 comments:

  1. so sorry you are having such pain. it must be awful. I hope they can get to the bottom of it once and for all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knows?! It would have been good if they could have done the endoscopy while it was flared up, but have an appointment in mid August to see someone, so back in the 'system' again. We will see, I hope so. But the antibiotics seem to have helped a lot as I am starting to feel better stomach/rib pain wise.

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, I hope you are feeling a little better now. I am adding you to my prayer list. Take good care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dorothy, much appreciated. Finally feeling improvement which is good.

      Delete
  3. So sorry to read this. I knew you hadn’t been feel well (mentioned on Instagram), but did n’t realize it was this bad. I hope by now the antibiotics have started working and the nausea is subsiding. Be well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, improving now thank goodness as it was really horrible! I have to go back for a repeat ECG next week to check whether it has returned to normal.

      Delete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.