Sunday 10 February 2019

Creative 2019 - Week Six

Well my creativity is supposed to be slowing down due to my yearly upcoming trip to visit my parents in NZ.  It has slowed significantly and I wasn't actually planning on making anything this week, but well I just couldn't resist!


Henry got a new pair of socks to match his sweater made last month and of course his new blue boots.


I of course made these two dolls mentioned in yesterday's post.  Including all their clothing except the dungarees that were made a few years ago.

I have also worked some more on my Rag Doll Journal  and have been planning Henry's 2019 Journal/Diary.

This morning I made a travel bag for Henry to carry Abel in.


Henry is most pleased.  

On my needles - a little yellow cardigan for Nancy, that will probably be finished this evening when I am sitting relaxing. 



2 comments:

  1. As always, Henry is adorable! I can see that he and Abel are going to be best friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much Dorothy. I think they are as well.

      Delete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.