Sunday 20 January 2019

Creative 2019 - Week Three

Although it wasn't my original intention, I am still managing to create at least one item a day for the month of January, and hoping I can continue along the same vein for the rest of the month.  

Monday: Cardigan for Sarah Alexandra  (plus finished my little rag doll - separate post)



Tuesday I knitted a little Shawl and Hat for Daphne, my little rag doll.


Wednesday:  Sweater for Henry



Thursday:  Cardigan for Peggy Sue



Friday: Cardigan for Pink Sindy & started Tunic Dress





Saturday:  Cardigan for Hitty Madge, although it is awaiting buttons


Finished an order for a tunic dress which was started on Friday.


Sunday:  Sweater for Lewis.









4 comments:

  1. The whole gang is looking very spiffy! I just love seeing pics of Henry with his handsome new hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm loving his new hair. Hoping to get him out this week, once things have calmed down a bit.

      Delete
  2. You are so talented! All of the outfits are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gray jumper dress is absolutely gorgeous and her little pink boots 😍 I have never been a Sindy girl but since you have got your pink haired one I would REALLY like one of these. Smashing clothes Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.