Wednesday 19 December 2018

Advent 2018 - Day Nineteen


Marcia, why haven't you got a Christmas dress on?  Emily asks.


I don't want to wear one!  Marcia replies.


But we are all wearing one.  Emily says.

Quite clearly we are not.  Marcia states...anyway I have a red jumper and red shoes, oh and of course my red hat, so that has to count.


Emily looks down at Marcia's sandals.  Well I guess so... she says doubtfully.  

Anyway on to business...it was quite clear that nothing was going to persuade Marcia otherwise.  


She looks for today's little door.


I can't believe it is the 19th December already.  She says as she opens the little door.


This month seems to be going so quickly.  I hope Santa has time to get our presents organised!


Well what do we have here?


It looks like a little case.  Marcia shows Emily.


There was also a little music book.


Marcia puts the little case down by the tree.


What else do you think we will get? Marcia asks Emily.

Perhaps a Christmas dress for you Marcia!  Emily couldn't help saying with a giggle.


The scene is set.


Marcia poses (in a slightly bolshy way!) for her Christmas photo


2 comments:

  1. Go for it Marcia - buck the trend! Maybe she will receive a dress for Christmas, though I'm sure, in her current mood, she won't wear it unless it is red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post. Love your sweet dollies. Merry Christmas my friend. Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.