Thursday 27 July 2017

Tick Tock


The other day Lewis received a letter from his Great Uncle Stan along with a little package.  Of course like any typical child he opens the package first.  


Inside the package he found a little box.


I wonder what is inside it?  Lewis thinks to himself.


He opens it carefully


Oh my, a watch!  He cries.


He picks it up carefully.


A pocket watch.  It is just the right size for me.


Isn't it just wonderful.  Now I will always know what the time is.



Is this really for me?  He asks, not quite believing it.

I suggest you read the letter Lewis!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a lucky boy you are Lewis! That's quite an amazing watch. None of our boys has his own watch. Perhaps that's why they dawdle so much (or they could just take after Daddy Steve). I can't wait to find out what the letter says.
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a very special gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely and what a lucky boy Lewis is :) x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.